"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we MUST CARE..."
We currently need youth mentors in
- Schools (Lewisville ISD - any grade, male and female)
- Big Brothers (North DFW area, male and female)
- Juvenile Justice (Gainesville and Roanoke, male only)
Our mission is simple, as taught in Psalm 68:5, to be "a father to the fatherless".
We desire to provide positive male role models for young boys who do not have active father figures in their lives. Our purpose is to provide a safe, learning environment and a committed mentorship program for these boys. Our goal is to lead and influence the boys to make positive decisions in their lives.
As the apostle Paul instructed in Titus 2:6, we want to "encourage the young men to live wisely."
We currently have the following needs:
1) Mentors ("big-brothers" and "big sisters") who can meet with youth in The Colony, Little Elm, and Frisco areas.
2) Mentors who can meet with elementary students in Lewisville ISD (currently in The Colony)
3) Mentors to work with youth inside the Texas Juvenile Justice system who will potentially continue mentoring the young men as they return to their local communities.
4) Men to lead workshops to introduce youth to life skills (budgeting, cooking, etc.) and options for potential career opportunities (music, art, computers, etc.)
We're excited to have you join the team!
Must Care is a Christ-centered organization, based on the New Testament scripture of Jesus' brother, James.
"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we MUST CARE for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us." - James 1:27, New Living Translation (emphasis added)
Must Care is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous donation.
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help to change the lives of fatherless boys.
100% of funds this month will go directly do our training program at Gainesville State School.
We are working to become a more active member of our local community!
Your contribution will enable us to support our employees and continue operations. We are very grateful for your generosity.