"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we MUST CARE..."
Lincoln is a native of Chattanooga, TN and has lived in Frisco since 2011. He graduated from the U.S. Military Academy, West Point with his degree in Economics, and also from Campbell University with his MBA in Management. He spent five years as a Finance Officer in the Army, and has spent over 20 years in various leadership roles in the financial services industry. He founded Must Care in 2018 and has a passion for mentoring. He volunteers as a Director for Kids Hope USA and mentors boys within the TJJD and within his community. He and his wife, Kristine, have been married for 23 years and have an 11 year old son.
Matt Norton has been a partner from the beginning, and looks for every way he can to support our cause.
Samurai Inti Martial Arts is located at 7410 Preston Rd #105 in Frisco, TX.
We have partnered with Communities In Schools to bring mentoring to students in Lewisville ISD.
We have partnered with One Heart Project to bring mentoring to youth in our Texas Juvenile Justice Department.
We are currently working to create new partnerships that can create even more opportunities to serve the youth in Frisco! Please contact me if you can help!
- According to 72.2% of the US population, fatherlessness is the most significant family or social problem facing America.
- Approximately 25 million children (33%) live without their biological father.
- Fatherlessness is directly linked to an increase in youth suicide, violence, high school dropouts, substance abuse, runaways, crime, and incarceration.
- 71% of High School Dropouts...
- 71% of Behavior Disorders...
- 90% of Homeless and Runaway Children...
- 63% of Youth Suicides...
- and 85% of Youth in Prison…
...come from fatherless homes
That every fatherless boy has a committed mentor leading and serving him
To be a father to the fatherless
- (Psalm 68:5)
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.